Saturday, May 28, 2011

May I Offer a Recap?

[Jared]:  Get it?  May?  A quick hit list of what we've been up to...

We saw a baby hippo swimming at the zoo and fish swimming at the aquarium.




I spent a week in the desert for a work trip.




Then we went on a weekend camping trip with our church.



Next, some friends from Virginia stopped by for a visit.  We cooked for them and took them to the Wild Animal Park.





We went wine tasting!



We did some spring cleaning (yeah, no picture for that one).

I spent a few days in Anaheim for the AWEA WindPower conference.  We got a private night at Disney!


We went to two Cardinals-Padres games and took a stadium tour of Petco.


Finally, we went on a long bike ride this morning.


All this blogging is making me thirsty.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hair blowing ocean picture of you guys..so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! You guys sure stay busy! =)

    ReplyDelete